- 10G Connectivity for fast network to servers and storage
- Combination of SFP+ and 10GBASE-T ports supports fiber and cost-effective copper connectivity
- True stacking allows for redundancy while simplifying administration
- Customized operation using intuitive Web interface
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The HPE 1950 Switch Series is a family of smart web-managed Gigabit switches with 10GbE uplinks for small business customers needing advanced high-performance connections. The series has 2 standard and 2 PoE+ models, 24- and 48-GbE ports, each with 2 10GBASE-T and 2 10G SFP+ high-bandwidth ports. True stacking of as many as 4 devices allows them to be logically administered as a single entity. The switches support Layer 3 static routing on IPv4 and IPv6. Other advanced features include ACLs, 802.1X, STP, RSTP, and MSTP. Limited lifetime warranty covers unit, fans and power supplies Advanced smart web managed 48-port Gigabit switch with 10G uplinks. This model has 48x 10/100/1000 ports plus two 10GBASE T copper ports and two SFP+ ports for SFP+/SFP fiber connections.